Family-owned for nearly 100 years, Miller Baking Company has been committed to crafting great tasting baked goods with honest ingredients. Today, we bake Pretzilla® Soft Pretzel Bread, a brand of soft pretzel buns and bites that is drawing fans across the country and experiencing significant year-over-year growth. We combine great products with our core values of curiosity, humility, stability, and going the extra mile to create an environment with opportunities to make an impact and personally develop.
We're looking for the right people to support our growth and help take Miller Baking to the next level. If you love our products, excel in a team environment, and are never afraid to ask why, read on!
We're looking for a Talent Development Coordinator to join our fast-growing food manufacturing company. Reporting to the Talent Development Director, this person will assist with many aspects related to the people side of the business.
This position is located primarily at 8313 N Steven Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53223.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Facilitate onboarding and offboarding processes for all Miller Baking employees.
- Build relationships with employees and handle employee relations.
- Coordinate Miller Baking’s employee Performance Management programs.
- Create and translate internal documents related to People Operations.
- Assist with recruitment initiatives for the company including sourcing, interview coordination, and attending career events.
- Be an ambassador of the Miller Way and help to create a positive and engaging company culture.
- Solve problems by analyzing data, investigating issues, identifying solutions, and making recommendations.
- Support the company's mission, vision, and strategic plan.
- Other duties as needed or assigned by Talent Development Director.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & SCHEDULE:
- 2+ years of progressively responsible experience in an Admin, HR or Talent Acquisition role.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office products.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred.
- Exhibit strong problem solving, decision making and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Critical thinking skills, naturally curious and focused on improvement.
This position will be primarily M-F, 1st
shift hours, however working with all shifts and Milwaukee plants will be required from time to time.
WHY WORK AT MILLER BAKING COMPANY?
We are a profitable, growing organization with great products! Our business and reputation are rooted in quality and service. The executive team is committed to continued growth, leveraging ingenuity, and the ability to customize. We plan to continue our exciting trajectory while maintaining our values. We offer a competitive salary and great company benefits including a casual dress code, health, vision & dental insurance, and a 401k with company match.