Family-owned for nearly 100 years, Miller Baking Company has been committed to crafting great tasting baked goods with honest ingredients. Today, we bake Pretzilla® Soft Pretzel Bread, a brand of soft pretzel buns and bites that is drawing fans across the country and experiencing significant year-over-year growth. We combine great products with our core values of curiosity, humility, stability, and going the extra mile to create an environment with opportunities to make an impact and personally develop.
: Our growing team is looking for someone to help us develop technical solutions to define and solve business problems. Creating and developing key performance indicator reports, maintaining data integrity in internal systems, and training users on company technologies are just a few ways you’ll have an impact on our business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Core Competencies and Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for the Management, strategy and execution of IT infrastructure for the main office, and two satellite offices
- Oversee all technology operations and evaluate them according to the organizations goals
- Design/Manage and support our PC infrastructure while continuously identifying needs for upgrades, configurations or new systems
- Configure Jet Reports and write Jet Report documents
- Configure Power BI and write BI Reports
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics NAV software to meet business requirements
- Manage Windows Operating System on new and existing Computers
Oral & Written Communication
- Review and analyze business requirements to improve efficiency and productivity throughout the organization via automation and better visibility
- Gather requirements for requests to enhance or add new functionalities in Dynamics NAV
- Troubleshoot errors and report to NAV partner as needed to aid with resolving issues
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Provide user training and support on all company technologies
- Document and understand Standard Operating Procedures for functional areas of the business
- Communicate new features and enhancement to appropriate management and employees
- All other duties as assigned by Controller
WHY WORK AT MILLER BAKING COMPANY?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or closely related technical field
- Experience in Food & Beverage industry, Process Manufacturing, and/or Pharma/Chemical Industry or any other highly regulated industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (MS SQL Server, MS .NET, MS SharePoint, MS Business Intelligence)
- Ability to translate experience in distribution and manufacturing environments to creatively solve client business/application issues
- Experience with modeling business process and translating requirements into a business application
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to quality, self-motivation, and a desire to succeed
- NAV Manufacturing and project management skills are preferred
We are a profitable, growing organization with great products! Our business and reputation are rooted in quality and service. The executive team is committed to continued growth, leveraging ingenuity, and the ability to customize. We plan to continue our exciting trajectory while maintaining our values. We offer a competitive salary and great company benefits including a casual dress code, health, dental & vision insurance, and a 401k with company match.